Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in your life, and, at the same time, one of the most daunting. There are many changes to adjust to and many unknowns to face. With this in mind, it is important to remember that the most precious gift you can give your child is a healthy start in life.
The Public Health Agency of Canada provides information to parents on specific topics in order to reduce the risk of injury and illness and to promote the healthy development of their infants.
- Baby Care
- Information on second hand baby products
- Crib Safety
- Information on garage sale vendors
- Information on blind cords
- Children’s Sleepwear
- Is your child safe?
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Infant Attachment
- It’s Time to Immunize
- Low Cost Nutritious Choices
- Emotional Health
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)